- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 3 years ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 4 years ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 4 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 4 years ago
Tag Archives: Roses
The copious rains we’ve had this June have resulted in a lush display from the roses. These are the William Baffin climbing roses that I battle each year. They want to colonize the world and I want to keep them … Continue reading
I can’t decide what I’m looking forward to more. Getting this view replaced by this one↓ Or having these shattering beauties on my desk … Continue reading
Just in case your day needs a rose. “Easy Does It” is a floribunda rose with coral-edged peach petals, ruffled like the most delicate crepe paper sunset. She would brighten anyone’s day, yes?
This is probably my favorite rose, ever. “Dainty Bess” is in the wild rose style. Everyone has their taste and certainly tea roses have their legions of fans but for my money . . . .
This rose and these dainty coral bells have been together a long time in my garden and seem to enjoy leaning on each other, the way friends sometimes do. In fact, these two buddies were the impetus for an entire bed … Continue reading