- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 4 years ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 5 years ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 5 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 5 years ago
Tag Archives: ornamental grasses
This past weekend we did a controlled burn on the ornamental grasses in the boulevard bed. My husband manned the flamethrower and I had the hose. This is the result.Controlled burns are tricky. If you’re looking for a fast, easy … Continue reading
On dark days in late November when the mornings are just a lighter shade of gray than the nights, not many plants are in their glory. This is zone 4b. Nature has turned away from us, but these grasses, with … Continue reading
Molinia caerulea arundinacea, aka Tall Purple Moor Grass has a very famous family member, ‘Karl Foerster,’ who has been used—some would argue overused— in many commercial applications around the United States. Moor grass remains a strong vertical accent all season long … Continue reading
The inflorences of this Prairie Dropseed dance in the slightest breeze. Ornamental grasses capture wildness and then hold it out to us with both hands. Who wouldn’t want that?
Nature’s stained glass.