- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 3 years ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 4 years ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 4 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 4 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
One of my Mother’s Day gifts was a walk through the nearby wildflower sanctuary with my husband. The sanctuary’s plants are protected by a tall metal fence that keeps the local deer from devouring the trillium, so it was a … Continue reading
I wish you all a New Year filled with delight. Come along with me into this brave new world of 2014. Who knows what flower-filled wonders await us beneath the snow?
Wishing you a Christmas that is warm and full of wonders.
Dealing with massive trees is a two-edged sword when it comes to creating an attractive garden bed. Huge trees like this 100-year-old Burr Oak in my side yard certainly give you something to build a garden bed around. They also … Continue reading