Hidden among the dead brown of winter’s remains, the jeweled chalice of a Lady’s Mantle leaf cradles a drop of water and reflects the sky for anyone who cares to bend down and look closely. Unfurling is a fierce yet subtle process. Shoots pierce tough stems and hard ground, insisting without words that life will go on . . .. . . And then shouting that belief in glorious, riotous displays that can’t be denied.Bright blue Scilla unfurl against a mighty oak tree, confident the tree’s powerful solidity only enhances their own frailty and draws the eye down to their swaying beauty.
- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 1 year ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 1 year ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 2 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 2 years ago