But wet can also make things pretty. These dianthus blooms just weep pink, don’t you think? And wet creates patterns you’d never see otherwise. This bearded iris, for example, looks like the face of a full moon. Wet can cling and add sparkle, too. This Pasque flower seed head has droplets dangling like jewels from every wild hair. So no complaints. I’ll just wait. The gardening chores will still be there tomorrow. But beauty must be seized, recorded, swallowed whole. Like life, it’s all too soon gone.
- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 3 years ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 3 years ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 4 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 4 years ago