You don’t have to travel the world to find beauty that will stir your senses. Bend down. See what’s been right at your feet all along. Take a picture. Make a drawing. Describe a flower or bee near you for someone who will never see it. Not a generic flower, but this exact one. Because part of what makes anything beautiful is sharing. So I share with you this delicate almost-tulip that somehow manages to hold the sun in its belly.
- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 2 years ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 3 years ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 3 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 3 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 3 years ago