I took this photo of my family at the Arboretum late this summer. My son doesn’t like haircuts, but once school started, he found he liked having his hair constantly petted by girls even less. (He may change his mind on this at a later date!) So we talked him into having a haircut.
He had enough hair to donate. You need at least 10 useable inches of hair to qualify. We hope his hair went to a good home and will help someone feel better about themselves. (As his mom I probably shouldn’t say this, but he really does have plush, pettable hair.) An added bonus is that the shorter hair makes swim season a whole lot easier. No more trudging home from the activity bus with frozen chunks of hair! And he looks pretty good, too. Don’t you think?
- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 4 years ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 4 years ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 5 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 5 years ago