Each fence picket wore a perfectly squared-off cap of fluffy snow no Hollywood movie could ever hope to recreate.
Yet because the sun’s heat is still strong and the ground is still warm, this will all be gone by lunchtime as if it had never been. Beauty doesn’t wait for us. We have to stop and snatch it up, absorb it into our skin, and let it fill the spaces in our soul
- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 4 years ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 4 years ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 5 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 5 years ago