One of the enchanting things about autumn here in the North is the quality of the light. I couldn’t have staged this if I tried for a week! When I walked into the garden and saw the way the light was falling on these asters . . . . so pretty.
- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 3 years ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 4 years ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 4 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 4 years ago