Too soon, too soon, their colors are gone and the leaves swirl into anonymous brown piles. At the mercy of rain, wind and rakes, they await their return to the earth, to the time when their dust will once more nurture mighty oaks and give birth to rich green life.
- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 1 year ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 1 year ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 2 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 2 years ago