If you have room for just a few plants on your must-have list, put Chasmanthium latifolium, Northern Sea Oats, on it. One of the few grasses that do well in partial shade, Sea Oats look pretty next to a water feature and are good neighbors with other shade perennials. They self-seed modestly, but I consider that a good thing. Self-seeding is a big part of my artful chaos approach to garden design.
- leafandtwig.wordpress.com/page/6/ 1 year ago
- The Fall Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/09/29/the… http://t.co/jRfzrMjne8 2 years ago
- Countryseat: wp.me/p1EWPy-2w5 via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
- What’s Blooming faithrenfield.com/2015/06/25/wha… http://t.co/ERDVfIpD8d 2 years ago
- In the Garden faithrenfield.com/2015/06/08/in-… http://t.co/iCFFT9PMpR 2 years ago